Sunday, April 29, 2012

Slice of Life


Late night conversations are usually something I enjoy. That sweet feeling you get, knowing that you’re just too infatuated with the person on the other line to hang up and go to bed. But tonight, things didn’t go as planned. And now I’m stuck in a conversation that I don’t want to be in.

Me: “Huh?”
Him: “Don’t play stupid with me.”
Me: “I’m not trying to, I just don’t…”
Him: “Just listen to me. What I have been trying to tell you is important and I need to know what you think.”
Me: “I just don’t understand.”
Him: “How can you not?”
Me: “Cuz… I don’t know”
Him: “Well, this is weird”
Me: “Well…”
He: “…”
Me: “…ugh…”
Him: “What?”
Me: “I can’t talk right now.”
Him: “Why?”
Me: “Cuz, there’s people around…”
Him: “So?”
Me: “And you’re just getting mad.”
Him: “…”
Me: “…”
Him: “...”
Me: laughs, “That dog over there. Haha his legs are so stubby they don’t bend.”
Him: giggles
Me: “Oh my goodness that thing I just flopping around like a fish out of water hahahaha!”
Him: “Haha”
Me: “We should get a dog when we move in together.”
Him: “haha yeah… wait, what?”
Me: “…”
Him “So you really want to?!”

No comments:

Post a Comment